Monday, June 20, 2011

The Coziest of Apples

This is one of the most creative, and sweetest ideas I have come across in a while, and definitely worth mentioning! An apple cozy. How adorable, and if you ask me, a must have.  Apples are a staple in my diet, in fact, I eat an apple almost everyday.

If you're like me, it feels like you are always running about.  A lot of the time (unfortunately) I'm out of the house, but before I leave I often grab a snack for my outing.  This cute craft idea will keep my apples protected on the go.  My snack will be safe in my bag, ready to munch when I need it! Apple cozies would be great for so many things: they could be given as a gift, used in a child's lunch box, or simply used by busy people on the run, like me. This idea really made me smile.  Who would have thought, apple cozies... how divine!       

No comments:

Post a Comment