Saturday, July 30, 2011

Believing


     Remember how easy it used to be to believe when you were young?  Why not try to let go a little, and trust in what you cannot prove.  Make a wish, and believe with all your might it will come true, and just maybe there will be a better chance it will.  Positive thinking and optimism can go a long way in life. :)   

     On a side note, I used to think, (and still sometimes do) that little fairies lived atop the individual dandelion tufts, that float through the air.  When you made a wish the fairies could hear it, even if you only said it in your head, and each one of them would try desperately to get to the wish factory. If the wind carried them all the way to the factory, there was no doubt your wish would come true. 

4 comments:

  1. Being a boy, I was the idiot that would run through the park kicking all of the dandelions to make a little cloud of seeds in the air. I know this is how they spread and pollinate, but it wasn't until I hit about 10 that I started enjoying nature. Nice post. Made me think about the good ol' days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! You just made me actually laugh aloud :D Being a kid was great wasn't it? Oh and thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was younger and we made wishes like that, I never really thought anything about it, I just thought that's what you were supposed to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, oh boys....where's the imagination??

    ReplyDelete