Wednesday, June 15, 2011

For The Love Of Paint

I am not an artist by any means, but there is something so relaxing, and freeing about painting.  Picking up a paint brush and bringing life to a blank canvas is joyous.   Someday, when I have extra room in my home, I will dedicate an entire room to art.  It will be equipped with painting supplies, colored pencils, crayons, markers, butcher paper, work tables and benches, clay, sketching supplies, craft supplies like: yarn, ribbon, buttons, hot glue guns, scissors, rulers, tape, and more; basically the works.  Idealistically the room would be a sun-room of sorts, with large windows throughout most of the space.  Art is an incredible stress reliever for me, and it makes me feel more accomplished as well.  I encourage everyone, if you haven't created a bit of art lately, to do so!  Find a craft and start creating, you will be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment