Basil & Oregano Pesto
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh oregano leaves (or just more basil leaves)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 cup of walnuts
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- Put all of the ingredients in a food processor, blend and set aside.
- Basil & oregano pesto
- Mozzarella cheese (fresh), sliced
- Tomato, slice (from garden or organic heirloom is best).
Italian Grilled Cheese
- Put your griddle (or panini press) on medium heat.
- Spray with cooking spray.
- Assemble your sandwiches.
- Cook until lightly browned and the cheese has melted.
- Cut in half and serve right away...Enjoy!
Servings: 3 sandwiches
Thank you Chocolate and Carrots for the yummy recipe and beautiful pictures!