Saturday, April 28, 2012

Browned Butter Butterscoth Blondies!

I recently created an account on the wonderful site Etsy.com, and decided to sell, besides my paintings, jar mixes!

I LOVE jar mixes, especially to give as gifts and for holidays.  And as you know Mother's Day will be here before we know it!  I think mixes are really fun and easy for the recipient; all they have to do is pour the contents of the jar in a bowl, with a few wet ingredients of their own, stir together, bake, and voila, done!


They are cute too (if I do say so myself), with fabric tops and a decorated instruction card to boot.

Right now I am selling one of  my all time favorite jar mixes, I call them Brown Butter Butterscotch Blondies. Oh they are just heavenly!  They are chewy, sweet, with a hint of salty, dense, rich, buttery, delicious goodness...and the dough is to die for.  I like to bake mine until they are almost all the way done, but not quite, then I refrigerate them so they get a bit firmer.  Anyway, in the jar I use all natural ingredients, that are both high quality and delectable.  I would never sell anything I didn't feel comfortable putting in my own body.

 I wish shipping was cheaper, but that's what I get for selling something so heavy; but if you think about it, the amount of goodies this jar makes combined with the price you pay for them, is nothing compared to if you bought the same amount at a bakery, even with shipping.

Made with the toffee shown above, organic walnuts, natural butterscotch and white chocolate chips too!

So you can take a gander at my site (yay!) by putting this address in your search bar: http://www.etsy.com/shop/DaynaKerr
Or there is a link at the bottom of my blog by my followers.  Thanks for taking a peek, it means a lot!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I've seen you post in the blogger discussion forum, and I think your blog is definitely one of the most creative and inspiring I've seen. This is why I'm nominating you for the Versatile Blog award. Please accept the nomination by following the instructions on my blog: http://femmenoblesseoblige.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete